Follow us on Instagram & Snapchat
Crown City Krooks
Sign up for CRUDE NATION at www.crudesportstalk.com
Wheel of Drinks – CABOOOOO WABOOOOOO!!! UH OH!!
OIL & GAS:
Oil and gas news is brought to you by Roseland Oil and Gas:
Their next show is July 20 & 21 in Corpus Christi, TX at the American bank center
- there will be over 200 exhibitors
- from all sectors of the oil and gas industry
- free safety and certification classes (h2s & quantitative fit testing, cpr, etc)
- for more information, please visit our website at roselandoilandgas.com
- Join us at the golf tournament Monday, July 18th
This week the UK has voted to leave the European Union. The union was formed after WW2 to solidify trade and peace between member countries.
How will it affect americans?
- Your Mortgage. – with uncertainty about the global economy, mortgage rates could see a dip after Brexit. – Might actually make it a good time to refinance…
- Your Retirement: The morning after the vote, the Dow dropped more than 500 points – Because retirement investments are long term, experts are suggesting not to panic and to keep your funds in place until the market recovers.
- Your Summer Vacation: The british pound dropped 8% in its worst single day loss in history…this makes the exchange rate with us dollars the best it has been in 3 decades…Americans might consider a trip to England for a cheap getaway…
What’s more interesting is how much of the population had NO CLUE what they were voting for…
Google trends listed the top google inquiries right after the election results came out and this is what they were:
- What does it mean to leave the EU
- What is the EU????
- Which countries are in the EU
- What will happen now we’ve left the EU
- How many countries are in the EU
The vote came at a HUGE surprise to the rest of the world. Oil prices took a slight plunge but it will not be a long term blow. Reason being is that this move will unlikely change the actual drivers of the industry which are production and consumption. The market is mostly focused on what the saudis are doing…
Which…takes us to the next story…
Bloomberg reports that Saudi Arabian energy minister Khalid Al-Falih said the worldwide oil glut has vanished. This will signal an end to Saudi’s strategy of flooding the global market with oil, which has put several American oil and gas service companies out of business.
JJ Watt was on Jimmy Fallon last night…
JJ didn’t talk about his twitter war with Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio…
No more kickoff??? Meeting held Monday to look at eliminating the kickoff..
Tavaris Jackson points gun at wife, wife says “you better be accurate, cus you’re not on the field” yikes!!!
Catcher takes the mound
In the late innings of a blowout between the Pirates and the Giants. Pirates catcher Erik Kratz takes the mound and strikes out Brandon Belt of the Giants.
Inside the park “walk off homerun” WTF?
In a game that saw the Dodgers looking to sweep the Nationals and win their 6th in a row. In the 9th Dodgers down 3-2 Howie Kendrick gets on base with a one out single, then Yasiel Puig hits a ground ball that squeezes through the infield then under the glove of Nationals outfielder Michael Taylor and Puig gets himself an inside the park homerun and the win for the Dodgers.
Albert Pujols ties Harmon Killebrew for the 11 spot on the All-time HR record list with his 573rd
Game 7 saw the Cavaliers take the win over GSW 93-89. In a game that saw Lebron James with another triple double night it was deffinately his defense that was most impressive to me. With a block on Andre Iguodala that spanned 88 feet and he reached a height of 11’5″ that helped to keep momentum in the Cav’s favor.
Kyrie Irving hits ” the shot heard around the world” a three pointer over Steph Curry that cemented Clevelands Championship. I know Lebron had the numbers on the series ( led in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks), but I thought Kyrie had a more valuable overall playoff against the Warriors.
The first team in history to come back when down 3-1 in the Finals to win the title. Cleveland wins first title in 52 years.
- Classy Cleveland fans… I would have burnt my city to the ground. That’s why I can’t have nice things!
UFC SOLD! Price tag appears to be in the neighborhood of $4.3 Billion
Is Herschel Walker going to fight MMA? Walker appearently in talks with Bellator about fighting this year. Walker says he’s open to taking on Quinton “Rampage” Jackson
June saw 3 drafts
- MLB Draft June 9th. Weirdest draft to me due to the fact that the season is in full swing!
1) Star outfielder out of La Costa Canyon high school Mickey Moniak to the Phillies
2) Third baseman from the University of Tennessee Nick Senzel goes to the Cincinnati Reds
3) Pitcher from Shenendehowa High School in NY goes third to the Atlanta Braves.
- 54TH NHL Draft started June 24th at the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY and nobody gave a shit!
1) US born center Auston Matthews went #1 overall to the Toronto Maple Leafs
2) Finnish born Right Winger Patrik Laine goes #2 to the Winnipeg Jets
3) Canada’s own Left Wing Pierre-Luc Dubois goes 3 to the Columbus Blue Jackets
* Record 12 Americans taken in the first round
- 2016 NBA Draft kicked off June 23rd in Brooklyn
1) 76er’s took Ben Simmons 6’10” Power Forward freshman from LSU
2) Lakers take Brandon Ingram 6’9″ Small Forward freshman out of Duke
3) Boston Celtics take Jaylen Brown Shooting Guard, freshman out of Cal
* 14 of the first 30 picks born outside of the U.S.
Brought to you by: RiggerTalk.com
- This is an online directory for Oilfield Services…
- They have an app in the App Store and in Google Play
- Check it out!
OFFICE CHAIR GRAND PRIX!!
The two-hour endurance event sees competitors zipping round and round a course of roughly 180 metres, clad in helmets and elbow guards and pushing their chairs to the limit over the grueling race.
Teams consist of 3 riders and the objective is to complete as many laps as possible in 2 hours…
This year’s Grand Prix winner won 90kg of RICE!! Haha
The sports started as a marketing stunt for a shopping center in Kyotanabe, a city in Japan.
It has become so popular that it’s since been held in 12 other parts of Japan, including a huge race in Tainan city which is in Southern Taiwan…
- The husband and wife joint Facebook account!!
- Your, you’re. Their, there, they’re….
- The people that have to correct the above and other grammar mistakes on social media
- People in parking lots that cut through parking stalls instead of going around
- People that back into angled parking spots
Crude Sports Talk OUT…
Have a suggestion for the show? Do you want your topic brought up in the Asshole or Douchebag segment? Have a Stupid Sport you want us to research?
Hey Crude Nation…Help us out! Give us a review on one of the following platforms! It will help us bring more exciting content including awesome giveaways!